|born on||14 May 1540 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1540 greg.) at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Görlitz, Germany, 51n09, 14e59|
|Timezone||LMT m14e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°22' 12°18 Asc. 21°44'|
German polymath; a mayor of Görlitz, astronomer, cartographer and compiler of biblical chronologies. He knew Tycho Brahe and was visited by Johannes Kepler. He conferred with Rabbi Loew, the famous Prague Kabbalist. He died on 21 June 1614 in Görlitz.
- associate relationship with Brahe, Tycho (born 14 December 1546 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1546 greg.))
- associate relationship with Kepler, Johannes (born 27 December 1571 Jul.Cal. (6 Jan 1572 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Geschichte von Görlitz" by C. G. Theodor Neumann (E. Remer, 1850), p. 361: "Bartholomäus Schulz ... geboren, am 14. Mai 1540 Nachts ¾1 Uhr."
Translation: Bartholomew Schulz ... born on 14 May 1540 at ¾1 o'clock in the night [12:45am].
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Geography (Cartographer)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Görlitz)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy (Astronomer)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Compiler of biblical chronologies)