|born on||22 December 1903 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°09' 05°49 Asc. 17°59'|
Norwegian engineer and film director. He was an avid pilot and after having flown for the resistance was arrested by the Gestapo in 1942 and put in the Grini detention camp where he sat from April to November. While imprisoned he wrote three film scripts. Later he was transferred to the Veidal Prison Camp and penal servitude, before returning to do some more work for the resistance.
After the war he founded and ran the film production company A/S Nordlys Film. In 1939 he married actress Wenche Foss. They divorced after 11 years.
Scott-Hansen died at the age of 57 in mid-July 1961 in Skåtøy, Norway. He was found dead next to his holiday cottage on 16 July.
- spouse relationship with Foss, Wenche (born 5 December 1917). Notes: Divorced
- Relationship : Marriage 1935 (Astri Aubert)
Viktor E. quotes from the midwife records: "5 ½ FM [formiddag (before midday)]." A photograph of the entry for Scott-Hansen is on file at Astrodatabank.
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Military : Other Military
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script