Scott, William J.
|born on||11 November 1926 at 21:11 (= 9:11 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 08°18 Asc. 28°07'|
American politician, Republican Illinois State Treasurer from 1963 to 1967. In November 1968, he was elected Attorney General of Illinois, and then re-elected in November 1972, 1976, and in 1978. On 4/09/1979, he was indicted for income tax evasion. However, heart trouble forced a by-pass surgery on 8/15/1979 and the trial was postponed. He finally went to trial on 1/08/1980 and was found guilty on 3/19/1980. On 12/24/1980, he went into the hospital again with heart trouble and the initiation of his prison term was delayed. He entered the correctional institution on 3/08/1982 where he worked in the Amenities, the tennis and swimming pool areas. He suffered a massive and fatal heart attack on June 22, 1986 in Palos Heights, Illinois.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 8 March 1982 (Entered Correctional Institution)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Buell Huggins
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Heart disease, by-pass)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (By-pass)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Income tax evasion)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (IL State Treasurer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection