|Birthname||Hillary Dawn Scott|
|born on||1 April 1986 at 02:16 (= 02:16 AM )|
|Place||Nashville, Tennessee, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°19' 05°12 Asc. 28°42'|
American singer-songwriter, who is the co-lead vocalist of Lady Antebellum, a country music group formed in 2006 and signed to Capitol Nashville. With her family, she released the top 10 album, Love Remains, in 2016.
Scott married Nashville-based drummer Chris Tyrrell on 7 January 2012. On 22 July 2013, they welcomed a daughter named Eisele Kaye Tyrrell (pronounced: eyes-lee) in Nashville, Tennessee. In September 2015, she miscarried her second child, which inspired her single "Thy Will" in the album Love Remains. Scott and Tyrell announced that they are expecting twin daughters due in February 2018.
Viktor E. provided Verification of Birth Facts from Tennessee Vital Records transcribed from Scott's birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Race (Scottish-Native American)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Country, country pop, gospel)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy