|Birthname||Adam Paul Scott|
|born on||3 April 1973 at 15:13 (= 3:13 PM )|
|Place||Santa Cruz, California, 36n58, 122w02|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°03' 20°28 Asc. 04°06'|
American actor, comedian, producer, and podcaster. He is known for his role as Ben Wyatt in the NBC sitcom "Parks and Recreation." He has also appeared as Derek in the film "Step Brothers," Johnny Meyer in "The Aviator," Henry Pollard in the Starz sitcom "Party Down," Ed Mackenzie in the HBO series "Big Little Lies" and Trevor in the NBC series "The Good Place."
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Parks and Recreation (born 9 April 2009). Notes: Played Ben Wyatt, 2010-2015
- associate relationship with Poehler, Amy (born 16 September 1971). Notes: co-stars on "Parks and Recreation"
- associate relationship with Pratt, Chris (born 21 June 1979). Notes: co-stars on "Parks and Recreation"
- associate relationship with Slate, Jenny (born 25 March 1982). Notes: co-stars on "Parks and Recreation"
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script