|Birthname||Hugo Benedict Schwyzer|
|born on||22 May 1967 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°21' 21°57 Asc. 15°05'|
American author and speaker and a former instructor of history and gender studies.
Schwyzer was a prolific writer and wrote on topics both public and deeply personal, stemming from his own curiosities as well as the inquisitiveness of others. He has written for such publications as Jezebel and The Atlantic, was a contributor to The Good Men Project, and co-authored Beauty, Disrupted: A Memoir, a biography of supermodel Carré Otis published in October 2011.
Schwyzer became the subject of controversy when he voluntarily disclosed to the school administration of Pasadena City College (where he worked for 20 years) and the general public his many affairs with his young female college students. In several blogposts and interviews, Schwyzer further admitted to an ongoing problem with alcohol and drug abuse, a decades-long struggle with borderline personality disorder and bipolar depression, and a violent murder-suicide attempt with his ex-girlfriend while both were under the influence of narcotics in the summer of 1998.
In September 2013, the college announced that it was launching an investigation of Schwyzer that could lead to his termination. On 8 October that year, while he was undergoing mental health treatment, Schwyzer resigned and the college investigation closed.
Since January 2014, Schwyzer has been employed as a tax accounting assistant in Los Angeles. In March 2015 he posted the final entry on his blog.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I'm a Gemini with Scorpio moon and Sag rising" . Other details from California Birth Index. A speculative time of 9 PM gives this combination.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Borderline Personality Disorder
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Murder-suicide attempt)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Tax accounting assistant)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Gender Studies
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian