|born on||18 January 1920 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Salem (Columbiana County), Ohio, 40n54, 80w51|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 27°44 Asc. 20°16'|
American entrepreneur and former journalist. He was the co-founder of New York Magazine and founder of the Tarrytown Group with Margaret Mead. He purchased the Mary Duke Biddle estate in 1963 and started the Conference Center. Schwartz built the Motel on the Mountain in Suffern, New York in the 1950s.
Formerly a journalist for "Time," "Life," and "Harpers." Schwartz was a remarkable man whose tent shows were three days of intense talk and sociability, his school for entrepreneurs.
Frances McEvoy quotes him
- Traits : Personality : Active (High energy levels)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Purchased Mary Biddle estate)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Conference center)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Motivating/Selling (Motivational leader)