|Birthname||Jean-Baptiste Nicolas Robert Schuman|
|born on||29 June 1886 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 49n36, 6e09|
|Timezone||LMT m6e09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°11' 29°07 Asc. 06°19'|
French conservative parliamentarian in the Third Republic, 1919-40, also served twice as Prime Minister of the Fourth Republic, 1947-48, MRP deputy, 1944-62 and Foreign Minister, 1948-53.He was a Catholic convert.With his speech about the future of Europe a pioneer.
Schuman died on 4 September 1963, Scy-Chazelles, Lorraine, France.
- associate relationship with Auriol, Vincent (born 27 August 1884). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- friend relationship with Toepfer, Alfred (born 13 July 1894)
- compare to chart of Poinso-Chapuis, Germaine (born 6 March 1901)
- Social : Great Publicity 9 May 1950 at 6:00 PM (Speech about Europe, prominent still today (impulse))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher; announcement of speech:"the speech will begin at exactly 6 p.m." (mik)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic convert)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Advisor, presidential campaign for Bush)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Administrator)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Foreign minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Parliamentarian)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)