|born on||2 August 1976 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Wilderswil, Switzerland, 46n40, 7e52|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°02' 00°38 Asc. 18°16'|
Swiss television chef and cookbook author, who has hosted the cooking program Flavorites since 2013 on ProSieben, a Swiss German-language free-to-air television network. On the same network, from 2008 to 2012, he presented the cooking show Funky Kitchen Club. His book based on this show, Funky Kitchen Club: Das Buch zur Sendung, was published in 2011.
After a cooking apprenticeship at the Superior Grand Hotel Victoria-Jungfrau in Interlaken under the head chef Erwin Stocker, Schudel undertook military service as an infantryman, serving until 2013 as a first lieutenant platoon leader.
He has worked as a chef in the Restaurant Benacus in Unterseen, the Hotel Eden in Arosa, Caduff's Wine Loft in Zurich and the Luna-Motel in Wilderswil.
Sy Scholfield quotes Schudel in an interview, "In fact, I’ve only got two [tattoos]. On the neck I wear the Chinese character for my zodiac sign and ascendant: double lion. A constellation that is not always easy" ("Swiss Star chef René Schudel reveals his world – view" by Adrian McDonald, www.kxan36news.com, 23 September 2019 . A speculative time of 6 AM gives this combination.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Cooking shows)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Host/ Maitre d'
- Vocation : Law : Fire department
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private (Helicopter)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookery)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession ("Kitchen rock star")