|Birthname||Georg Heinrich Scholz|
|born on||17 December 1884 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 20°45 Asc. 03°43'|
German logician, philosopher, and Protestant theologian, considered an outstanding scientist of national importance. He provided a suitable academic environment for his students to thrive. He founded the Institute of Mathematical Logic and Fundamental Research at the University of Münster in 1936, which can be said enabled the study of logic at the highest international level after World War II up until the present day.
He died on 30 December 1956, aged 72, in Münster, West Germany.
- associate relationship with Turing, Alan (born 23 June 1912)
Sy Scholfield provided birth record from Berlin City Archives.
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Religion : Other Religion (Theologian)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics