|Birthname||Lieneke María Schol Calle|
|born on||31 December 1965 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' 13°29 Asc. 00°24'|
Peruvian industrial engineer dedicated to the sector of information technology. She served as Peru's Minister of Production for almost three months in 2018 until the resignation of President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Race (Dutch father, Peruvian mother)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister of Production)