|born on||31 January 1892 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Kaiserslautern, Germany, 49n26, 7e46|
|Timezone||LST m8e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 03°40 Asc. 04°10'|
German physician and university lecturer for internal medicine at the University of Göttingen. He was the founding rector of the Hanover Medical School.
He dealt in particular with rheumatology and arthritis, pathophysiology of breathing, and pathology of blood disorders. In 1949 he was significantly involved in the re-founding of the German Society of Rheumatology and was its longterm president and later honorary president.
He died on 11 March 1979 in Göttingen, aged 86.
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #2137 .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction