|Birthname||Theresa Marie Schneider|
|born on||29 June 1961 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Santa Cruz, California, 36n58, 122w02|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°18' 18°08 Asc. 20°05'|
American endurance athlete, motivational speaker, author, coach, and consultant. In 1990, Schneider won the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon and she took third place at the 1990 Ironman World Championship.
Her books include The Triathlete's Guide to Mental Training (2005), Triathlon Revolution: Training, Technique, and Inspiration (2008) and Dirty Inspirations: Lessons from the Trenches of Extreme Endurance Sports (2016).
- Work : Prize 1990 ("Escape from Alcatraz" triathlon winner)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth report, Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, California), 6 July 1961, page 16, born at Santa Cruz Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Ironwoman)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MA in Sport Psychology)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Motivational)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Triathlete)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Vocation : Sports Business : Personal Trainer
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Mountaineer)
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Escape from Alcatraz winner)