|Birthname||Tatiana Celia Kennedy Schlossberg|
|born on||5 May 1990 at 22:10 (= 10:10 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°18' 04°24 Asc. 12°54'|
American journalist and author, also noted as a daughter of Caroline Kennedy, the former U.S. Ambassador to Japan, and a granddaughter of John F. Kennedy, the 35th U.S. president. A reporter for The New York Times covering climate change, she has also written for The Atlantic. She is the author of the book Inconspicuous Consumption: The Environmental Impact You Don't Know You Have (2019).
Schlossberg has two siblings, Rose and Jack. She attended Yale University and graduated in 2012. She went on to receive a Master's in American History from the University of Oxford in 2014.
On 9 September 2017, Schlossberg married her college boyfriend George Moran in Martha's Vineyard.
In 2011, a man pleaded guilty to stalking Schlossberg and her aggravated harassment. He received 60 days in jail and three years' probation, along with a protection order barring him from contacting anyone in the Schlossberg or Kennedy families.
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Caroline (born 27 November 1957)
- sibling relationship with Schlossberg, Jack (born 19 January 1993)
- sibling relationship with Schlossberg, Rose (born 25 June 1988)
Sy Scholfield quotes The Post-Star (Glens Falls, New York), 10 May 1990, page 2, "born Saturday at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center shortly after 10 p.m."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother, Caroline Kennedy)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle of three)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Stalking)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction