|Birthname||John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg|
|born on||19 January 1993 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°23' 21°42 Asc. 07°31'|
American writer and social activist, noted as the youngest child, and only son, of former U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy, and the only grandson of John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States. He graduated from Yale University in 2015 and entered Harvard Law School in the fall of 2017 and Harvard Business School in the fall of 2018.
Schlossberg has two older sisters, Rose and Tatiana. His father comes from an Orthodox Jewish family of Ukrainian descent, and his mother is a Catholic of Irish, French, Scottish, and English descent. Schlossberg was raised in his mother's religion, and he also observes Jewish traditions, holidays, and holy days. As the lone grandson of John and Jacqueline Kennedy, Schlossberg became the only surviving male descendant of JFK's immediate family after his maternal uncle, John F. Kennedy Jr., died in a plane crash in 1999.
In eighth grade, Schlossberg co-founded ReLight New York, a non-profit organization that raised more than $100,000 to install compact fluorescent lights in low-income housing developments.
On 11 May 2018, Schlossberg made his acting debut as Officer Jack Hammer on the eighth-season finale of the television show Blue Bloods.
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Caroline (born 27 November 1957)
- sibling relationship with Schlossberg, Rose (born 25 June 1988)
- sibling relationship with Schlossberg, Tatiana (born 5 May 1990)
Sy Scholfield quotes St. Cloud Times (Saint Cloud, Minnesota), 27 Jan 1993, page A2: "born the morning of Jan 19, in New York." A birth time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kennedys)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist