|Birthname||Andrew Layton Schlafly|
|born on||27 April 1961 at 16:47 (= 4:47 PM )|
|Place||Alton, Illinois, 38n53, 90w11|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°25' 03°15 Asc. 13°54'|
American lawyer and Christian conservative activist, and the founder and owner of the wiki encyclopedia project Conservapedia. He is the son of the conservative activist and lawyer Phyllis Schlafly.
Schlafly was the lead counsel for the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons' efforts to bring the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act before the United States Supreme Court.
- child->parent relationship with Schlafly, Phyllis (born 15 August 1924)
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Catherine Kosarek)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Alton Evening Telegraph (Alton, Illinois), 28 April 1961, page 10, born at St. Joseph's Hospital.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BSE, JD)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of six children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Catherine Kosarek, 1984-)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Christian conservative activist)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor of Harvard Law Review)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Conservapedia")