|born on||19 January 1925 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°58' 18°57 Asc. 10°27'|
Norwegian Jewish errand boy and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Estonia (father) and Lithuania (mother).
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Schermann's entry is in Volume 4, p. 79.
Schermann was arrested and deported to Germany as part of the Holocaust on 26 November 1942 where he died in a prison camp in March 1943.
- sibling relationship with Schermann, Willy (born 14 November 1918)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Vocation : Misc. : Other Vocation Misc. (Errands)