|Birthname||Andrew James Bernard Scheer|
|born on||20 May 1979 at 08:25 (= 08:25 AM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Ontario (CAN), 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°54' 18°51 Asc. 12°22'|
Canadian politician serving as Leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of the Official Opposition since 27 May 2017.
Elected to the riding of Regina—Qu'Appelle in 2004 at the age of 25, Scheer was re-elected in 2006, 2008, and 2011 before becoming the Speaker of the House of Commons at age 32, making him the youngest Speaker in the chamber's history. He held the speaker role for the entirety of the 41st Canadian Parliament. On 28 September 2016, Scheer announced his bid for the leadership of the Conservative Party, running under the slogan "Real conservative. Real leader."
Scheer has described himself as focused on economic development, fiscal restraint, and reducing inefficiencies in government. A staunch opponent of the federal carbon tax, he has stated that he would balance the federal budget within two years of forming a government and open up the airline industry to foreign competition. Scheer has been likened to former Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
Scheer married Jill Ryan at the Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina in 2003. The couple has five children. A football fan, Scheer supports the Seattle Seahawks and Saskatchewan Roughriders; his wife's younger brother is professional football player Jon Ryan. Another of her brothers, Steve Ryan, ran for the Saskatchewan NDP in the 2007 and 2011 provincial elections. Scheer is a practising Catholic who attends Sunday mass. He is a hunter and firearm owner.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Trudeau, Justin (born 25 December 1971). Notes: Political opponents
- compare to chart of Harper, Stephen (born 30 April 1959)
- Work : Gain social status 27 May 2017 (Leader of the Conservative Party/ Official Opposition)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The Ottawa Citizen (Ottawa, Ontario), 22 May 1979, page 32.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jill Ryan, 2003-)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Leader of the Conservative Party, 2017-)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office