|Birthname||Herman Christian Henry Schaefer|
|born on||20 December 1918 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Fort Wayne, Indiana, 41n08, 85w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°32' 11°59 Asc. 21°10'|
American professional basketball player and coach. A 6'0" (1.83 m) guard/forward from Indiana University, Schaefer played in the National Basketball League and National Basketball Association as a member of the Fort Wayne Pistons (1941-1943, 1945-1946), Indianapolis Kautskys (1946-1947), and Minneapolis Lakers (1947-1950). Schaefer later served as coach of the Indianapolis Olympians (1951-1953). He died on 21 March 1980, aged 61.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 0 in/ 1.83 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (175 lb/ 79 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Guard/ forward)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Basketball team coach)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBL and NBA player, 1941-1950)