|born on||26 March 1921 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°02' 05°43 Asc. 09°08'|
Norwegian Jewish engineer trainee and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Latvia (father) and Lithuania (mother).
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Schacht's entry is in Volume 4, p. 70.
Schacht was deported on 26 November 1942 as part of the Holocaust, to Germany, where he died in a prison camp on 2 March 1943.
- sibling relationship with Schacht, Adolf (born 13 June 1918)
- sibling relationship with Schacht, Harry (born 10 April 1923)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 21)
- Vocation : Engineer : Other Engineer (Trainee)