|Birthname||Georg Heinrich Schöttle|
|born on||15 October 1823 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°22' 29°12 Asc. 16°12'|
German construction contractor, furniture maker and initiator of the Stuttgart horse-drawn railway.
Georg Schöttle and his wife had 14 children. He died on 10 January 1897 in Stuttgart at age 73.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1823, page 56, no. 260).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Fourteen)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Bricklayer, foreman, manager)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales