|born on||4 May 1876 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Napoli, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°03' 25°03 Asc. 05°50'|
Italian actor, comedian and playwright.
He is the son of Eduardo Scarpetta, and was a half-brother of Eduardo De Filippo, Peppino De Filippo and Titina De Filippo.
He died in Naples on 3 August 1952.
- child->parent relationship with Scarpetta, Edoardo (born 13 March 1853)
- sibling relationship with De Filippo, Eduardo (born 26 May 1900). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with De Filippo, Peppino (born 26 August 1903). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with De Filippo, Titina (born 3 July 1898). Notes: Half-sibling
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script