|Birthname||Pietro Giuseppe Camillo Sbarbaro|
|born on||12 January 1888 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy, 44n20, 9e12|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°19' 04°37 Asc. 06°19'|
Italian poet, writer and aphorist, who came to the attention of the literary world with his Pianissimo collection of poetry (1914). He was also an internationally renowned herbalist and lichenologist; his lichen collections have been purchased and exhibited by numerous museums. He always lived in Liguria, a coastal region of north-western Italy he loved, and where he died in San Paolo Hospital in Savona on 31 October 1967 at age 79.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1914 (Book of poetry, "Pianissimo")
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file (shown at left).
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Herbs, lichens)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Greek and Latin)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Herbalist, lichenologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Greek and French to Italian)