|Birthname||Joseph Anthony Savoldi Jr.|
|born on||5 March 1908 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Castano Primo, Italy, 45n33, 8e47|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°07' 15°29 Asc. 25°28'|
Italian-born American football player and pro wrestler nicknamed "Jumping Joe," also noted as a Special Ops agent for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II.
As a wrestler, Savoldi became known for his finishing move, the flying dropkick (the pro wrestling move known today as simply the "dropkick"). From the early 1930s through the end of his career in 1950, Savoldi was credited as having originated the move but today that attribution is disputed between him and Abe Coleman.
He died on 25 January 1974, aged 65, in Henderson, Kentucky.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("Giuseppe Savoldi"), found online .
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 11 in/ 180 cm)
- Traits : Body : Weight (255 lb/ 116 kg)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italian emigrant to USA)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (2 months)
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent (Special Ops agent, WWII)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American)
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Flying dropkick")