|born on||12 May 1992 at 19:25 (= 7:25 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°28' 06°00 Asc. 17°24'|
American autistic youth who is a musical genius. When Matthew was a baby, he could not tolerate most noises, even the sound of the TV or a windshield wiper on the car, but he taught himself to play the piano at age six and in the following four years wrote more than 30 songs and recorded four CDs. He has performed in front of live audiences, playing passionate jazz "as well as the top pros in Boston and better than some." In April 2002, Matthew performed at the New Orleans Jazz Festival and won kudos from the likes of Chick Corea and David Brubeck. Proceeds from his CDs go to autism research.
By age 10, Matt still has difficulty making conversation, but is generally a happy kid who loves to tell jokes. He loves math brainteasers and chess problems.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released April 2002 at 12:00 midnight in New Orleans, LA (Musical jazz performance)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical genius)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donates money to autism research)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz