|Birthname||Geraldine Loretta Glynn|
|born on||3 September 1923 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 13°45 Asc. 04°22'|
American writer, author of "Love Boat" which was bought by TV for a successful eight-season series starting in 1977. Ironically, as a school girl she consistently failed high school English. In her late 20s, she modeled and acted in television commercials.
Saunders discovered her fiance, actor Albert Dekker dead in his Hollywood home in 1968. The death was ruled to be accidental. Saunders married three times; her second husband was the astrologer, Sydney Omarr. She married for the third time in 1977. After her daughter's marriage, she worked as a hostess for Princess Cruises where she conceived and executed the book. She never appeared or wrote for the series; however, she continues to receive royalty checks.
In 1998 she published "Love Signs," Llewellyn Publications, a breezy, informative description of sign-synastry.
Saunders died on 26 February 2019 at her home in Glendale, California. Saunders underwent kidney stone surgery in December 2018, and she died from complications at the age of 96.
- spouse relationship with Omarr, Sydney (born 5 August 1926). Notes: Bitter
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("Love Signs" published)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Previously this entry had same data rated A: Alice Reichard quotes her, client. Robert Skeetz quotes same from her. Sy Scholfield quotes her in "Love Boats" by Jeraldine Saunders (Llewellyn, 1998), p. 6: "I am a Virgo, Sagittarius rising, with Moon in Gemini."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sydney Omarr)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Kidney stones)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Light romance)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection