|Birthname||Antonina Rosario Sasieta Morales|
|born on||26 February 1957 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Lima, Peru, 12s03, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°11' 09°32 Asc. 05°28'|
Peruvian lawyer, TV presenter and politician who served as Minister of Women and Vulnerable Populations during the government of president Martín Vizcarra.
Known for taking legal cases in defence of women and children, Sasieta was a Congresswoman for Metropolitan Lima from 2006 to 2011 for the Frente de Centro, a coalition headed by former president Valentín Paniagua, they were members of Acción Popular (Popular Action party). Previously, she was deputy mayor of the San Bartolo District from 2003 to 2006.
Sasieta was sworn in on 6 August 2020 as Minister of Women and Vulnerable Populations after the denial of the vote of confidence to the former president of the Council of Ministers, Pedro Cateriano, and the subsequent total crisis of his cabinet; she replaced Gloria Montenegro in office.
- compare to chart of Montenegro Figueroa, Gloria (born 30 March 1956)
- compare to chart of Teullet, Patricia (born 5 March 1960)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee (Arbitrator)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Popular Action)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office