Sarwey, Otto von
|Birthname||Ernst Otto Claudius Sarwey|
|born on||24 September 1825 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Tübingen, Germany, 48n31, 9e02|
|Timezone||LMT m9e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°34' 07°15 Asc. 21°09'|
German lawyer, official and politician, who headed the Department of Church and Schools in the Kingdom of Württemberg as Minister of State from 1885 to 1900.
Sarwey married and had four children, including the judge Karl Sarwey (1862-1938) and the Rostock gynecologist Otto Claudius Sarwey (1864-1933).
On 1 April 1900, he suffered a fatal heart attack at Stuttgart in his office in the Ministry of Culture. He was 74.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1825, page 25, no. 181).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office