|Birthname||Pierre Olivier Georges Henri Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa|
|born on||26 May 1969 at 10:05 (= 10:05 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°56' 26°43 Asc. 10°56'|
French banker based in the United States. His half-brother is Nicolas Sarkozy, former President of France.
His father, Pal Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa, of Hungarian descent, was first married to Andrée Mallah and had three children with her, including Nicolas, in the 1950s. In the 1960s, he married Olivier's mother, Christine de Ganay, of French descent, who later divorced him and then married Frank G. Wisner, an American diplomat, when Sarkozy was seven years of age. He spent the rest of his childhood and adolescence outside France, living in Zambia, Egypt, and at Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire, USA. Sarkozy later studied at the University of St Andrews, where he earned an M.A. in medieval history.
In 1990 Sarkozy was hired by American investment bank Dillon, Read & Co.. He left three years later to join Credit Suisse First Boston, where he held several senior posts, including Managing Director in the Financial Institutions Group.
In January 2003 he joined UBS Investment Bank, where he was Global Co-Head of the Financial Institutions Group. At UBS, he worked on multi-billion dollar transactions. On 3 March 2008, he was appointed Co-head and Managing Director of the Carlyle Group's Global Financial Services Group. Sarkozy is based in New York City and is a member of the Board of Directors of BankUnited.
In 1997, Sarkozy married Charlotte Bernard, a freelance fashion writer and author of children's books who grew up in Paris. They were officially married in Nantucket, but had a second wedding in France, performed by his half-brother, Nicolas as mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine. They have two children. In 2010, they separated and their divorce was granted in 2011.
Beginning in 2012, Sarkozy dated U.S. actress, fashion designer, and businessperson Mary-Kate Olsen, who is 17 years his junior. The two were married in a small private ceremony in September 2014.
- spouse relationship with Olsen, Mary-Kate (born 13 June 1986). Notes: 2014-
- sibling relationship with Sarkozy, François (born 3 June 1959). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Sarkozy, Guillaume (born 18 June 1951). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Sarkozy, Nicolas (born 28 January 1955). Notes: Half-sibling
- Relationship : Marriage 20 December 1997 (Charlotte Bernard at Neuilly-sur-Seine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2011 (Charlotte Bernard)
Sy Scholfield has copy of extract from birth certificate (No. 1330) obtained by Marc Brun in September 2015.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Half-brother of Nicolas Sarkozy)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mary-Kate Olsen)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (1)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (2)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Top executive