|born on||5 November 1992 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Kansas City, Missouri, 39n06, 94w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°57' 24°47 Asc. 14°34'|
Zimbabwean-American writer and activist known for her 2018 book As Black as Resistance. Samudzi has written for The New Inquiry, The Daily Beast and Vice magazine. Samudzi was a 2017 Public Imagination Fellow at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
On Juneteenth 2020 Samudzi's quotation, “We are not ready to fight because we love fighting. We are ready to fight because we are worth fighting for,”, was selected by Bustle as one of the best quotations to keep inspired in the fight for racial justice.
Sy Scholfield quotes Samudzi on Twitter: "America was made great on November 5, 1992. Idk how to make it greater..." , "Lived in Zim as a kid, born and raised in the Midwest" , "Smallish college town Missouri, not a lot of black folks" (when asked "Where did you grow up?") , "I'm from northwestern Missouri, and I can assure you that you're very very very wrong" , "Triple water sign! Scorp sun, pisces moon, cancer rising" . A speculative birth time of 9 PM and speculative place of Kansas City, Missouri, give this combination.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, Zimbabwean)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Studied in London, UK)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Ethnologist (African studies)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist (Intersectional)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction