Salmon, Thomas M.
|Birthname||Thomas Martin Salmon|
|born on||28 July 1963 at 22:09 (= 10:09 PM )|
|Place||Bellows Falls, Vermont, 43n08, 72w27|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°16' 11°09 Asc. 22°20'|
American politician, nicknamed 'Tom,' he was Vermont Auditor of Accounts from 2007 to 2013. He did not run for reelection in 2012, and was succeeded by Democrat/Progressive Douglas R. Hoffer. He was elected in 2006 as a Democrat and then became a Republican in 2009. He is the son of former Vermont Governor Thomas P. Salmon.
- child->parent relationship with Salmon, Thomas P. (born 19 August 1932)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Thomas P. Salmon, politician)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic >2009, Republican 2009>)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office