|born on||4 August 1816 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Verona, New York, 43n08, 75w34|
|Timezone||LMT m75w34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°16' 05°32 Asc. 27°07'|
American financier, a capitalist and politician known as the "money king." Starting out as a wholesale grocer, Sage moved his business to Wall Street in 1863 and made millions. He married once; lived frugally and spent very little of his fortune.
He died 7/22/1906, Lawrence Beach, Long Island.
- Work : New Job 1863 (Moved buisiness to Wall Street)
- Death, Cause unspecified 22 July 1906 at 12:00 noon in Long Island, NY (Age 89)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes a biography for "a sunny late afternoon."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Frugal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier