|Birthname||James Michael Safechuck|
|born on||28 February 1978 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Simi Valley, California, 34n16, 118w45|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°44' 18°18 Asc. 00°58'|
American child actor, computer programmer, and news figure who met Michael Jackson during the shooting of a Pepsi commercial in the late 1980s. Jackson subsequently befriended Safechuck and his family.
In the 2019 documentary film "Leaving Neverland," Safechuck recounts how he was sexually abused by Jackson.
The documentary is a co-production between the UK broadcaster Channel 4 and the US broadcaster HBO. It premiered at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival on 25 January 2019 and was broadcast in two parts in March 2019.
The US broadcast was followed by "Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland" (recorded on 2 March 2019), in which Robson, Safechuck, and Reed were interviewed by Oprah Winfrey before an audience of other victims and their families.
- associate relationship with Robson, Wade (born 17 September 1982)
- child sex abuser relationship with Jackson, Michael (1958) (born 29 August 1958)
- compare to chart of Chandler, Jordan (born 11 January 1980)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer