|Birthname||Muhammad Anwar El Sadat|
|born on||25 December 1918 at 03:41 (= 03:41 AM )|
|Place||Mit Abu al-Kum, Egypt, 30n3812, 30e5450|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°28' 00°16 Asc. 20°23'|
Egyptian politician, President of Egypt and head of the Arab Socialist Union Party. After 30 technical years of war with Israel, he began peace gestures with Israeli P.M. Menachem Begin in November 1977. They reached a treaty agreement in 17 September 1978, for which the two men jointly won the 1978 Nobel Peace Prize.
He had two marriages; seven kids.
Sadat was assassinated on 6 October 1981, shot while watching a parade at Nasr City, Egypt.
- friend relationship with Mubarak, Hosni (born 4 May 1928)
- friend relationship with Weizman, Ezer (born 15 June 1924)
Isaac Starkman in MH 10/1986 quotes Astrology magazine, "Sadat told Navon, former President of Israel (who was interested in astrology) that the time of his birth was between midnight and morning," rectified by Starkman. PC gives a spec time of 00:20 AM EET "from reports that he was born after midnight." Brooke Smith confirms Mit abu el Kom from the TV show "You Asked For It," as they filmed the premier at his home village.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Egypt)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (1978)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book