|Birthname||Maria Rosaria Lorts|
|born on||25 March 1949 at 00:50 (= 12:50 AM )|
|Place||Battle Creek, Michigan, 42n19, 85w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 16°32 Asc. 13°55'|
American lawyer and politician, a Democratic, she was a member of the Florida Senate from 2010 to 2016, representing parts of Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Previously, she served two terms in the Florida House of Representatives, representing part of southern Palm Beach County from 2006 until her election to the Senate. After her seat was redistricted in 2016, she opted not to seek reelection, and was hired as the executive director of Innovation Florida, a nonprofit advocacy organization.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Battle Creek Enquirer (Battle Creek, Michigan), 25 March 1949, page 14, born at Leila hospital.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA, JD)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office