|born on||15 October 1944 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Alexandria, Egypt, 31n12, 29e54|
|Timezone||EEDT h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 01°31 Asc. 24°04'|
Egyptian-American TV producer. He began in the business as a booking agent and promoter. His pal, Shuki Levi, with whom he grew up in Israel, went to France and became a recording artist. Saban followed him to France to become his manager and soon started his own record company in Paris.
In the '70s, Levi and Saban moved to Hollywood and went into music and TV production, putting out a morning children's show. Their company created and distributed everything from "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" to "The All New Captain Kangaroo."
In 1998, Saban Enterprises combined with News Corp to pay televangelist Pat Robertson $1.9 billion for his Family Channel, renaming it the Fox Family Channel for the takeover, effective on 8/22/1998. Instead of starting from scratch, they launch their programming already wired into 74 million households.
Saban, married and divorced, bought a Hollywood house in 1979 and kept an apartment in Paris, doing a great deal of international travel. He is fluent in four languages.
In January 2001, Saban bought Villa Eden, a hacienda south-of-the-border for $7 million from the Conglomerate, AOLTime-Warner. The hillside compound sits on 2 1/2 lush acres and boasts 14 bedroom, plural swimming pools and tennis courts, a screening room and five massage chambers.
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1979 (Bought house in Hollywood)
- Financial : Investments 22 August 1998 (Bouight Fox Family TV for $1.9 billion)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lynn Rodden quotes him 1983
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Business partner, Shuki Levi)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (TV channel, Saban Enterprises, record company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Created "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Promoter and booking agent)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music and TV)