Sá-Carneiro, Mário de
|born on||19 May 1890 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°34' 07°57 Asc. 09°54'|
Portuguese writer, considered one of the great Portuguese poets of the 20th century. A close friend of Fernando Pessoa, he belonged to the Orpheu group.
At the age of 25 he killed himself by swallowing a large dose of strychnine on 26 April 1916, at the Hôtel de Nice in the Montmartre district of Paris.
Filipe Ferreira quotes a photo of B.C. in a biography, sent in a letter to Mark Penfield, in hand.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Friend of Fernando Pessoa)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Orpheu group)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (One of greatest Portuguese poets of the century)