|Birthname||Renato Manfredini, Jr.|
|born on||27 March 1960 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22s53, 43w0613|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°37' 06°18 Asc. 08°32'|
Brazilian singer and songwriter. His first band was a punk rock group called "Aborto Elétrico" (Electric Abortion). The band split into two different ones: "Capital Inicial" and "Legião Urbana".
In 1975, aged 15, he was diagnosed with epiphysiolysis, a bone disease. He underwent surgery and had three platinum pins implanted in his pelvis. He came out publicly as bisexual in 1988 with his song "Meninos e Meninas" ("Boys n' Girls"). Renato Russo died on 11 October 1996, at 01:15 a.m., weighing only 45 kilograms (99.2 pounds), due to complications caused by AIDS (he had been HIV-positive since 1989, but never revealed it publicly).
Legião Urbana sold roughly 20 million albums in Brazil during Russo's lifetime.
- Death by Disease 11 October 1996 at 01:15 AM in Rio De Janeiro (AIDS, Age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Renato Russo: O filho da Revolução" by Carlos Marcelo (Rio de Janeiro, Agir, 2012): "Nove meses depois daquela noite de junho de 1959, no dia 27 de março, Renato Manfredini Júnior nasceu às quatro da manhã na Clínica Santa Lúcia, bairro do Humaitá."
Translation: Nine months after that night in June 1959, Renato Manfredini Jr. was born on 27 March  at four o'clock in the morning at the Santa Lucia Clinic in the neighborhood of Humaita.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (HIV-positive from 1989)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Epiphysiolysis, a bone disease)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (1 son)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass guitar, guitar, keyboards)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.