|Birthname||Runyan, Alfred Damon|
|born on||3 October 1880|
|Place||Manhattan, Kansas, 39n11, 96w34|
|Timezone||LMT m96w34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°55' or|
American journalist, author and movie producer. He enlisted in the Spanish-American war at age 14 and was a news reporter by 1900 for the next ten years. From 1911 he covered sports and wars and became a columnist for the Hearst chain after 1937. Runyan published from 1911, becoming a writer and producer since 1942.
He died 12/10/1946 of throat cancer.
- Work : New Career 1900 (News reporter)
- Work : New Job 1937 (Started working for the Hearst corp.)
- Death by Disease 10 December 1946 (Throat cancer, age 66 app., unverified birth year)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes Ed Weiner, "The Damon Runyan Story" 1948, for October 8, 1880, 6:18 AM LMT. That biography gives October 3, 1880 with no time of birth. Current Biography Obit gives October 4, 1884-1946. Steinbrecher quotes "Pioneers of the Bluestem Prairie" for an account of the Runyan family, where the birthdate for Alfred Damon is given as October 3, 1880.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Home : Left home early less than 18 (Army at 14)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (War correspondant)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book