|Birthname||Janice Mary Rule|
|born on||15 August 1931 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Norwood (Hamilton County), Ohio, 39n09, 84w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°37' 13°35 Asc. 13°48'|
American actress with noted spouse, actor Ben Gazzarra. After her acting career ended she became a psychotherapist.
She made her film debut in 1951, in the movie "Goodbye, My Fancy." During her career, she could be seen on stage, on television (for example, the first season of the original "Twilight Zone" series) and in films.
She was married and divorced three times. Her first husband was N. Richard Nash. They married in May and divorced just a few months later, in November 1955. A year later, in October 1956 she married Robert Thom; they had one child together and divorced in June 1961. She married Ben Gazzarra on November 25, 1961. They had a daughter and divorced in January 1982. Rule suffered a fatal cerebral hemorrhage in New York City on October 17, 2003.
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Psychoanalyst)