|Birthname||Porfirio Rubirosa Ariza|
|born on||22 January 1909|
|Place||San Francisco de Macorís, Dominican Republic, 19n18, 70w15|
|Timezone||SDMT m70w (is standard time)|
Dominican diplomat, race car driver, soldier and polo player. He was a supporter of dictator Rafael Trujillo, and was also rumored to be a political assassin under his regime. Rubirosa made his mark as an international playboy for his jetsetting lifestyle and his legendary sexual prowess with women. His five spouses included two of the richest women in the world. He never had any children.
Rubirosa died in the early morning of 5 July 1965, at the age of 56, when he crashed his silver Ferrari 250 GT cabriolet into a horse chestnut tree in the Bois de Boulogne after an all-night celebration at the Paris nightclub "Jimmy's" in honor of winning the polo Coupe de France.
- spouse relationship with Darrieux, Danielle (born 1 May 1917)
- spouse relationship with Duke, Doris (born 22 November 1912)
- spouse relationship with Hutton, Barbara (born 14 November 1912)
- other kin relationship with Trujillo, Rafael (born 24 October 1891)
Birth time unknown. Estadella rectified to 06.58.28 LT Asc 6Aqu21'
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports