|Birthname||Rubenstein, Anton Grigorovich|
|born on||28 November 1829 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Ofatinti, Moldova, 47n40, 29e00|
|Timezone||LMT m29e (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°07' 00°37 Asc. 23°59'|
Russian musician, a composer and pianist whose tours throughout Europe and America made him the most famous pianist of his time. He taught from the time he was 16 and in 1858 became court pianist and concert conductor. He founded the St. Petersburg Conservatory in 1863.
Rubinstein died 11/20/1894, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- associate relationship with Jaëll, Marie (born 17 August 1846)
- compare to chart of Murray, Robert P. (born 24 October 1936)
Penfield Collection spec from Catherine D. Bowen "Free Artist," given as "close to sunset, November 16 OS."
LMR spec 7:40 PM as the biography reads, "A blustery winter night when, driving back to the farm after a visit with friends .... mother takes shelter at an inn and there, on November 28, 1829, Anton was born." (The biog does not specify the time as OS or NS) Tony Joseph as 11/28/1829, 5:29 PM from a psychic.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book