|Birthname||Jean-Baptiste Victor Théophile Roussel|
|born on||28 July 1816 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Albaret-Sainte-Marie, France, 44n5259, 3e1453|
|Timezone||LMT m3e1453 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°47' 17°23 Asc. 01°07'|
French doctor, politician and philanthropist, known for being one of the first politicians who worked for the protection of children.
From 1842 to 1895, he wrote several books as a result of his medical research with his friend Claude Bernard. He undertook a study trip to the South West, to Toulouse and Spain, to better understand the terrible plague of pellagra.
He died on 27 September 1903, at château d'Orfeuillette in Albaret-Sainte-Marie, aged 87.
Link to Wikipedia biography (French)
- friend relationship with Bernard, Claude (born 12 July 1813)
Grazia Bordoni quotes Lescaut. Birth place of château d'Orfeuillette is located in the town of d'Albaret-Sainte-Marie.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Public office