Rothschild, Adelheid von
|born on||19 August 1853 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 50n07, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°06' 29°42 Asc. 09°24'|
German member of the prominent Rothschild family, one of three daughters of Wilhelm Carl von Rothschild and Mathilde Hannah von Rothschild of the Naples branch of the Rothschild family.
Her paternal grandparents were Carl Mayer von Rothschild and Adelheid (née Hertz) von Rothschild. Her maternal grandparents were Anselm von Rothschild and Charlotte Nathan Rothschild (the daughter of Nathan Mayer Rothschild).
In 1877, she married her cousin Baron Edmond Benjamin James de Rothschild (1845–1934), the youngest child of James Mayer Rothschild and Betty von Rothschild. Together, they were the parents of three children.
From the 1880s, Adelheid became involved in her husband's life work in Palestine. In 1954, her remains were laid to rest alongside those of her husband at Ramat HaNadiv in Israel.
Through her son Maurice, she was the grandmother of Baron Edmond Adolphe Maurice Jules Jacques de Rothschild (1926–1997), who married Nadine Lhopitalier (b. 1932).
She died on 22 June 1935, aged 81, in Paris, France.
- parent->child relationship with Rothschild, Maurice de (born 19 May 1881)
- spouse relationship with Rothschild, Edmond James de (born 19 August 1845). Notes: 1877-1934
- other kin relationship with Rothschild, Edmond de (born 30 September 1926). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 23 October 1877 (Baron Edmond Benjamin James de Rothschild)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hesse Archives.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Rothschilds)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (57 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)