|Birthname||Eric Alan Ross|
|born on||12 October 1979 at 15:15 (= 3:15 PM )|
|Place||Escondido, California, 33n07, 117w05|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 19°23 Asc. 13°49'|
American writer and LGBT activist, best known for writing books about parenting. He is the author of My Uncle's Wedding (2011), Journey to Same-Sex Parenthood (2016), The Ultimate Guide for Gay Dads (2017), and We Make It Better (2018).
Rosswood and his husband, Mat, met at a salsa class in 2007. They were married at Disneyland in 2011. They combined their last names (Ross and Wood) to form the portmanteau of Rosswood. They adopted their son, Connor, in 2013. On 8 January 2019, the couple introduced their second child, a girl named Olivia Katherine.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 2007 (Mat Wood)
- Relationship : Marriage 2011 (Mat Rosswood)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Times-Advocate (Escondido, California), 14 Oct 1979, page D8, born at Palomar Memorial.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Mat Rosswood)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBT activist)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction