|Birthname||Gavin McGregor Rossdale|
|born on||30 October 1965 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°41' 14°32 Asc. 15°14'|
English musician and actor, known as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the rock band Bush. Following Bush's separation in 2002, which lasted for eight years, he was the lead singer and guitarist for Institute, and later began a solo career. When performing solo, Rossdale plays songs from his extensive musical libraries. He has been ranked in the Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists by Hit Parader (#75).
In 1995, Rossdale met Gwen Stefani, lead singer of the ska punk band No Doubt, when Bush and No Doubt were on tour. The two married in 2002. On 26 May 2006, Rossdale and Stefani had a son, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. On 21 August 2008, Stefani gave birth to the couple's second son, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, in Los Angeles.
In 2004, a paternity test revealed that Rossdale was the father of Pearl Lowe's daughter, Daisy Lowe (born 1989); Rossdale and Pearl Lowe had had a brief relationship and Rossdale had been Daisy's godfather. Rossdale subsequently cut off all contact with his teenage daughter and her mother, but in 2009 several websites published photos of Daisy walking with Kingston on a London pavement. Both Daisy and Rossdale have said in 2010 interviews that their relationship is good.
In the 1980s, Rossdale had an affair with the British singer Peter Robinson, a.k.a. Marilyn. In 2010, Rossdale said it had been an experimentation and "part of growing up."
- parent->child relationship with Rossdale, Kingston (born 26 May 2006)
- parent->child relationship with Rossdale, Zuma (born 21 August 2008)
- spouse relationship with Stefani, Gwen (born 3 October 1969)
Sy Scholfield quotes Rossdale in "Up Close" by Liza Ghorbani, US Weekly 273 (8 May 2000), p. 22: "I'm a quadruple Scorpio: rising and moon and two others. It means I'm fiery, very loyal, and I definitely don't forget anyone who's wronged me. It's strange how accurate it is." NB. 7:45am gives mid-Scorpio (15 degrees) rising. His Moon is actually in Capricorn. He probably meant "rising and sun and two others" in Scorpio.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gwen Stefani)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rock band)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Bush)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.