Rose, Thomas F.
|born on||17 June 1950 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Dorchester Center, Massachusetts, 42n18, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°43' 16°31 Asc. 29°09'|
American police officer and homicide victim, fatally shot on 2/19/1993, 04:05 PM, Boston while scuffling with a prisoner who was trying to escape. A young looking white male, Rose was married and the father of three kids, including an infant. He had served in the department for 13 years. The prisoner, Terrell Muhammad, 30, a larceny suspect, had grabbed the officer's handgun during an attempted escape and shot Rose in the abdomen and the left arm at about 4:05 PM. Rose died some four hours later in the Massachusetts General Hospital.
The son of a Boston firefighter, Rose, a dedicated officer, grew up in Dorchester. He was divorced with three kids, the youngest of whom was a five-year old girl; he had divorced the prior October and lived with his older son.
- Death by Homicide 19 February 1993 at 12:00 noon in Boston, MA (Shot to death by prisoner, age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 3/1993
- Traits : Body : Race (White)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (13 years as a police officer)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death by prisoner)
- Vocation : Law : Police