|Birthname||Fabiana Andreína Rosales Guerrero|
|born on||22 April 1993 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Mérida, Venezuela, 8n36, 71w08|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 11°01 Asc. 15°57'|
Venezuelan journalist, serving as caretaker 'First Lady,' since her husband, Juan Guaidó, became interim President of Venezuela on 23 January 2019.
Fabiana Rosales was a student activist. She and her husband have a daughter, Miranda Eugenia, born in May 2017 by Caesarian section.
- spouse relationship with Guaidó, Juan (born 28 July 1983)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities May 2017 (Birth of daughter, Miranda Eugenia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes a news story, "Meet Fabiana Rosales: the Eloquent, Telegenic Activist who Married Guaidó," www.caracaschronicles.com, 28 Jan 2019: "Fabiana Andreína Rosales Guerrero ... was born in the Clinic of the Child, in Mérida, at 1:45 p.m. on April 22, 1993, daughter of Carlos Rosales Belandria, a farmer from Las Tapias, near Bailadores and journalist Elsy Guerrero, born in Valle de Mocotíes" .
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Headaches, severe
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Juan Guaidó)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Interim 'First Lady' of Venezuela, 2019-)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist