Roosevelt, David Boynton
|born on||3 January 1942 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Fort Worth, Texas, 32n44, 97w19|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°40' 24°03 Asc. 24°09'|
American business leader, an investment manager from a noted family, being the twelfth grandchild of president Franklin D. Roosevelt and first lady, Eleanor Roosevelt. David is the son of Elliott Roosevelt (1910–1990), a United States Army Air Forces officer and author, and his second wife, Ruth Josephine Googins (1908-1974).
He co-wrote the biography, "Grandmère: A Personal History of Eleanor Roosevelt" with Manuela Dunn Mascetti.
Link to Elliott Roosevelt: Marriages and children
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, William Donner (born 17 November 1932). Notes: Half-brothers
- other kin relationship with Roosevelt, Eleanor (born 11 October 1884). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin D. (born 30 January 1882). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Twelfth Roosevelt Grandchild," New York Times, 4 January 1942, p. 39.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Investment manager)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer