|Birthname||Giacomo Francesco Carmine Rondinella|
|born on||30 August 1923 at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Messina, Italy, 38n11, 15e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°14' 23°47 Asc. 29°18'|
Italian singer and actor, the son of a couple of Neapolitan actors and singers. Rondinella started his career as a singer after WWII, following failed attempts to pursue a military career and a career as a boxer. He first emerged as the winner of a contest for "New Voices" organized by Radio Napoli, and in a short time he became one of the stars of Canzone Napoletana. A real-life friend of Totò and Eduardo De Filippo, Rondinella also had a prolific career as a stage and film actor, with a peak in the first half of the 1950s. His younger brother Luciano also had a career as an actor and singer. Giacomo Rondinella died on 25 February 2015, aged 91, in Fonte Nuova, Italy.
- friend relationship with De Filippo, Eduardo (born 26 May 1900)
- friend relationship with Totò (born 15 February 1898)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.